Note: before you begin creating your disc, you may want to configure your Create Disc settings. See Create Disc Settings for more information.
CyberLink MediaShow provides you with the option of selecting from a number of stylish, pre-designed disc menus. These menus are already customized for you and may include such features as motion and menu music. To select a menu template, just click its thumbnail.
Note: You can download and import additional disc menu templates from DirectorZone. Select the icon within the style section to browse for and download menu templates. Select to import downloaded templates into CyberLink MediaShow.
- Click on the Videos tab on the left of the window.
- Browse through your library and select all the videos you want to include on your disc.
- Either drag and drop them into the Videos section or use the add buttons.
- Click on the Photos tab on the left of the window.
- Browse through your library and select all the photos you want to include on your disc.
- Either drag and drop them into the Photos section or use the add buttons.
- Click the Style & Music button to customize your slideshow as follows:
- Slideshow style: Select one of the following slideshow styles from the drop down menu: Fading, Motion, Cell (see the Slideshow Style section in Slideshow Preferences for a detailed description of the each slideshow style). Select the Speed the pictures in the slideshow will be displayed from the drop down menu.
- Change Slideshow Opening: if you select the cell slideshow style, click this button to enter a title and your name on the slideshow opening page.
- Background music: set the background music for the slideshow. See Slideshow Music Settings for detailed information.
- Click on OK to return to the Create Disc window.