On the Slideshow tab, set the default style and background music when viewing slideshows.
Select one of the following slideshow styles from the drop down menu:
- Fading: adds a fade in and fade out effect between the photos in your slideshow.
- Motion: adds pan and zoom effects to make your slideshow more engaging with the appearance of motion.
- Cell: displays pictures in a creative, movie like slideshow, complete with credits. If you choose to include background music, CyberLink MediaShow uses the Magic Slideshow technology to display the photos dynamically along to the beat of the music.
- Change Slideshow Opening: if you select the cell slideshow style, click this button to enter a title and your name on the slideshow opening page.
- Play music during slideshow (WMA/MP3): select this option to enable background music during the playback of a slideshow.
Select folder or audio file for background music
- Select an audio file or the folder that contains the music, in the WMA or MP3 format, you want to use in the slideshow. Select a folder if you want multiple songs in the slideshow.