On the General tab, set the preferences for the CyberLink MediaShow program, such as user interface language and default import folder.
- Display tool tips: select this option to display hints when your mouse hovers over certain features and buttons within the program.
- Enable video buffer mode: select this option to enable a video buffer when viewing your videos. This feature is ideal when watching high quality videos on older computers, as pausing the video allows the entire video to pre-load in the playback window.
- User interface animation effects: select this option to enable animation effects within the program. You may want to deselect this option to improve computer performance, if necessary.
- Language options: select your preferred user interface language for the program. You must restart the program for the changes to take effect.
- Launcher options: select which images display within the CyberLink MediaShow launcher.
- Save imported photos and videos to: set the default location where imported media is saved.
- Maximum simultaneous file conversions: set the maximum number of videos that CyberLink MediaShow can convert at one time.