CyberLink MediaShow provides you with several common fixes for your photos, including automatic fixes, fixing red-eye and a photo cropping feature. Click on the Edit button and then on the tab to perform the following fixes on your photos.
- Crop: allows you to crop the photo and cut out the portions you don’t want. Select a Fixed ratio to crop a specified size out of the photo. Select Invert to reverse the size of the fixed area.
- Red-eye: use this option to remove unwanted red-eye from your photos.
- Straighten: if your photo was taken unevenly and appears to be crooked, select this option to make it more level.
- Auto Brightness: select to automatically adjust the photo’s brightness.
- Auto Contrast: select to automatically adjust the photo’s contrast.
- Auto Balance: select to automatically adjust the photo’s color balance.
- Auto Fix Lighting: select to automatically fix the lighting within the photo.