Printing Your Photos
With CyberLink MediaShow you can print out your photos on your printer in a variety of sizes or send them directly to an online printing service.
Printing Photos on a Printer
CyberLink MediaShow lets you print out copies of your photos in a variety of sizes, acting like a virtual dark room.
To print photos, do this:
- Select and then click to hold (on the Tray) all of the photos that you want to print, click on the Create tab, and then click on Print. The Print window displays.
- Set your printing options as follows:
- Layout: select how you want the selected photos printed out. You can select from a variety of sizes, allowing you to print one or more photos out on a single piece of paper.
- Printer: select the printer from the drop down menu that you want to print your photos out on.
- Fit: select whether to shrink the size of the photo to fit the printing area or have CyberLink MediaShow automatically crop the photo to fit it.
- Printer Setup: click this button to set specific printer options, such as page layout and whether you want to print double-sided. The options available depend on the printer that is connected to your computer.
- No. of copies per photo: enter the number of copies for each photo you would like printed out in the field provided.
- Click on the Print button to begin printing your photos.
Ordering Photo Prints
You can send your photos from within CyberLink MediaShow directly to an online provider, if you would like to order prints and other products.
Note: this feature is only available in certain countries.
To order prints from an online provider, do this:
- Select and then click to hold (on the Tray) all of the photos that you want to send, click on the Create tab, and then on Order Prints.
- Select the country where you are located from the list.
- Select the online provider from the list that you want to use.
- After completing the authorization process and uploading your photos to the online provider, go to its web site and complete your order.
Printing Your Photos